Highly competitive websites that out-perform the following measure:
Step by Step Website Optimization Process
Step by Step Website optimization process is used for controlled experimentation to improve a website’s performance to drive business goals. To improve the website performance, website developers experiment with the optimization process step by step.
- Data Collection – Start optimization by collecting data for your website based on targeted variables. The targeted data content of your site is what drives your ranking: it is what Google “crawls” your site and parses your content in order to display results in its search engine.
- Planing – Once you have targeted data, you can plan the website optimization strategy.
- Start Optimization – when we have data and an optimization plan let’s start the optimization process by
- Fixing the technical problems
- On-page optimization
- updated keywords, and so on.
- Implement – Implement the awarded design on your website.
- Result – Check the conversion rate to see if it performs as indicated by such website optimization test results.
Do you want to know about the website optimization Aim? how do you do that? You’ve landed in the right place.
The basic Cloudflare speed test measures the following:
- Load time: The time it takes for a web browser to finish downloading and displaying the webpage (measured in milliseconds)
- Time to First Byte (TTFB): How long it takes for the browser to receive the first byte of data from the web server (measured in milliseconds).
- Requests: The number of HTTP requests for resources that a browser has to make in order to fully load the page.
We use the following website optimization tools to test and optimize web page load time and speed
- Google Pagespeed Insights
- GT Metrix
- LiteSpeed Cache
- Uptrends Speed Test
We use the following website Optimization Tools For Improving On-Page & Off-SEO
- Google Search Console
- Rank Math
- Screaming Frog